Friday, May 2, 2008

Know More Quiz

- Last Movie You Saw In A Theater:
Race (good one....though nearly at the half time, I had to turn to my wife and ask "Do you remember who is with who?"

- What Book Are You Reading:
Re-reading Devil's alternative. Not many good fiction in market now.

- Favorite Board Game:
scrabble - I get to beat my wife in every game (Kahi to jeetna chaiyae.....)

- Favorite Magazine:
Reader's Digest ....though it has gone a bit dull lately

- Favorite Smells:
Smell of first rain....

- Favorite Sound:
Sea breaking on the rocks

- Worst Feeling In The World:
Pity

- What Is The First Thing You Think Of When You Wake?:
Potty

- Favorite Fast Food Place:
Momos at Channakya, New Delhi, or Shashi ke parathae (No longer available)

- Future Child's Name:
Jab sar pe padegi to sochangae

- If I Had A Lot Of Money I'd...:
Travel, read, loaf around

- Do You Drive Fast?
When I can....not very often though

- Do You Sleep With A Stuffed Animal?
nopes -

- Storms-Cool Or Scary?:
Didn't get this one

- What Was Your First Car?
Maruti - Wagon R

- Favorite Drink:
Neebu paani (Extra sweet)

- If I Had The Time I Would .....:
gym, read, chat with my daughter

- Do You Eat The Stems On Broccoli?
never tried

- If You Could Dye Your Hair Any Color, What Would Be Your Choice?
I would wish for hair first....

- Name All The Different Cities/Towns You Have Lived In:
bhopal, gwalior, kanpur, ajmer, delhi, indore, banglaore, bhubneshwar, and mumbai

- Favorite Sports To Watch:
none really....can live with cricket though

- One Nice Thing About The Person Who Sent This To You:
kisi ne bheja nahi....but jahan se copy kiya hai woh jaan hai

- What's Under Your Bed?
never really looked.

- Would You Like To Be Born As Yourself Again?
no harm's done in that.

- Morning Person Or Night Owl?
Morning

- Over Easy Or Sunny Side Up?
Easy

- Favorite Place To Relax:
Beach, mountain anything....even my bean bag will do. The important word here is relax

- Favorite Pie:
not really tried many.....and if did, dont remember the taste

- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor:
Butterscotch

- You pass this tag to :
No one....any one can pick it up though

Of All The People You Tagged, Who's Most Likely To Respond First?
No clue

3 comments:

rayshma said...

arre waah! aap tags karne lage?! :)
good one! :)

Sun Bird said...

maine kuch nahi kiya.....just saw this stuff on biwi's blog and decided to copy and add my inputs. Nothing else

Suruchi said...

hey! u write really well!